At Southerland, weve been perfecting the art of sleep since 1893.
For more than 120 years, we have been manufacturing some of the finest quality bedding available anywhere in the United States. Millions of Americans are sleeping on a Southerland bed tonight and were proud that each of our mattresses are made in the USA.
The Southerland belief in quality, value and service provides the foundation for our We Make it Right guarantee. We work hard to build the best mattress in America with the highest quality materials and fabrics along with the newest technology to produce the best sleep youve ever had.
Southerland currently services 43 states through production and distribution facilities in:
Nashville, TN: 110,000 sq.ft.
Phoenix, AZ: 85,000 sq.ft.
Oklahoma City, OK: 120,000 sq.ft.
Nashville, TN (Adjustables Plant): 42,000 sq.ft.
Southerland uses only best-in-class components to provide high quality support thats consistent from product-to-product. All of our products are 100% Made in the USA by skilled Southerland craftsmen.
- Tencel moisture-wicking cover for a dryer, cooler sleep surface
- Pre-stressed Supersoft Foam for added comfort
- Pre-stressed Firm Foam provides a firm supportive feel
- Gel-Infused Memory Foam provides conforming pressure relief to
- eliminate tossing and turning
- Pre-stressed Luxurious High Density Firm Foam for added comfort
- Latex for pressure relief and longer comfort life
- Foam-Encased Wrapped Coil Support System provides individualized support by targeting pressure points (T-480 / F-660 / Q-800 / K-1024)
- Hinged rails allow for added flexibility with adjustable bases
- Adjustable-Friendly Mattress for PowerBase and Traditional Box Foundations
- 12 Year Non-Prorated Warranty
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.